Love Food. Eat Local.
Company Café is passionate about natural, fresh fare with a healthy, organic twist. It’s only natural we’d also be passionate about sourcing locally.
We purchase much of our meat, dairy, produce and gluten-free goodies directly from local sources. Here are a few of the Texas suppliers you’ll find featured on our menu:
- Buddha’s Brew – Austin, TX – Draft Kombucha
- Local Oven – Carrollton, TX – Gluten-free Artisan Breads and Biscotti
- Lunas Tortillas – Dallas, TX – Corn and Wheat tortillas
- Mozzarella Company – Dallas, TX – Cheeses
- Ruthies Homemade Yogurt – Red Rock, TX – Honey Yogurt
- Total Beverage – Irving, TX – Real Sugar Sodas
- Vital Farms – Austin, TX – Ethical Eggs
We’re happy be counted among Dallas’ farm-to-table leaders. We think you’ll love the flavors and excitement going local brings to our dishes as much as we do. There’s no better way to serve you food that’s fresh and never manufactured.
Ruthies Homemade Yogurt
Our yogurt is made in Red Rock, Texas in small batches using the finest ingredients. We use local milk from pastured cows that is low-temperature pasteurized and non-homogenized. There is no gmo, antibiotics, hormones or pesticides in the milk. We use local honey. The culture that is used is made up of 4 probiotics including acidophilus and bulgaricus.
We use fresh culture with each batch in order to maintain a more consistent product. Yogurt in small batches will never turn out exactly the same because it is affected by environmental situations such as even the tiniest change in temperature and the honey has different flavors at different times of the year based on which nectars are available for the bees.